Distinguished by a lush silhouette with an abundance of life-like branches and brilliant lights, the Giant Sequoia is crafted of premium materials for all weather conditions. Designed for outdoor use, powder coated steel and fade resistant needles along with UL-approved energy saving LED lights guarantee lasting quality for many seasons.
- Concentric steel rings stack to form the giant Christmas tree shape.
- Heavy duty frame guarantees tree maintains perfect shape.
- Bolts come in universal sizes, so parts are interchangeable.
- All branches are identical in size, making assembly a snap.
- Starting at the top, branches attach to the frame.
- Ready shape needles for a perfect tree, season after season.
- Professionally strung lights are generously and evenly distributed.
- Easy height adjustment. Simply add or subtract rings.
- 20' tall.
- Full profile.
- 139" base width.
- 20,590 ready shape tips made of UV-treated PVC.
- 8,700 warm white wide-angle LED lights.
- 2' tall frame sections.
- 6' tree top.
- Not sure how many ornaments you need? See our Commercial Christmas Ornament Calculator.
MATERIAL & CARE
- High performance all-weather material for outdoor use.
- Powder coated 1" tubular metal frame.
- Heavy gauge steel frame construction ensures perfect stability.
- Crush resistant, extra thick PVC needles.
- Fade resistant, UV treated foliage maintains color.
- Weatherproofed needles for even the toughest outdoor conditions.
- Commercial grade, UL-approved LED lights.
- 90% less energy consumption saves you money.
- 10x longer lasting light technology - never change a bulb.
- Cool to the touch even after nonstop use - perfect for public displays.
- Warm white light provides brilliant radiance with a soft glow.
- Rings nest together for post-season storage.
- Metal crate with caster wheels included for storage.
- 10 year construction + 3 year lights manufacturer's warranty.